Schools, Departments and Programs
Academic Affairs comprises Moravian’s three schools, more than 80 degree programs and certificates at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level and related areas such as the Office of Student Success, the College Registrar, the Reeves Library, Enrollment Management, and the InFocus Program. Together these departments and offices deliver outstanding programs to our students, faculty, and the community. View an alphabetical list of all our departments and programs ...
- U.S. News: #165 National Liberal Arts Colleges, #184 High School Counselor Ranking
- Princeton Review: unranked list, one of The Princeton Review's Best 382 Colleges, #18 Most Active Student Government.
- Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings for 2018: #283 U.S. Colleges, #108 Northeast Colleges.
- Forbes: #459 Top Colleges, #304 Private Colleges, #159 Liberal Arts Universities, #170 Northeast, #159 Grateful Grads, Forbes Financial Grade: B
Departments and Programs
- Africana Studies
- Communications & Media Studies
- Economics and Business
- Global Religions
- International Studies
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Peace Corps Preparation Program
- Peace and Justice
- Political Science
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies