Faculty grants and grant administration
The Moravian College Grants Office is your source for information on external funding opportunities, assistance with preparing grant applications, and assistance with managing grant awards. Contact the Grants Office for help with the "three Rs:"
- Talk with us about your research interests so that when opportunities become available, we know whether or not they are a fit for your research.
- Talk with us about specific ideas you have for a project so that we can explore whether or not there are external funds available for it.
- Have a source of external funding but you’re not sure how to get started with an application?
- Need general institutional information for an application?
- Need help with budgeting?
- Need help reviewing and copyediting?
- We can help with all of these aspects of grant writing, and more!
- Most grant awards require reporting on the success of the grant at least once or twice during the grant period. We can help with both the narrative and financial pieces of a report.
Contact the Grants Office for more information:
Dr. Rob Breckinridge
Colonial Hall 329
To get started on a grant:
Request the new Grant Approval Form from the Grants Office. Instructions and sample form here.
Policies and Procedures
Moravian Financial Conflict of Interest Policy (NSF and others)
Selected Funding Opportunities
NSF Fall 2019 Grants Conference - November 18-19, 2019 - Boston Marriott Cambridge
- Registration opens September 5 at 12 noon - and fills almost immediately! You should register as soon as it opens.
- The conference is designed to give new faculty, researchers and administrators key insights into a wide range of current issues at NSF. NSF program officers representing each NSF directorate will be on hand to provide up-to-date information about specific funding opportunities and to answer attendee questions.
- Click here for more information.
Interested in becoming a reviewer of NSF proposals? Click here for information.
Interested in becoming a reviewer of NEH proposals? Click here and then click on "Become a Peer Reviewer" in the left-hand column.