Welcome To Navigate! Getting started is easy!
You can easily access Navigate in 1 of 2 ways:
- Enter https://moravian.campus.eab.com/home into your web browser.
- Click on the Momentum button located in Okta.
Why should I use Navigate?
- Informs. Faculty may use Navigate (in addition to regular discussions and emails) to let you know if they are concerned about your academic progress throughout the term.
- Facilitates. Gives you the information you need to know to start conversations with your faculty members about concerns you may be having.
- Allows you to ask for help. You can request an appointment to ask for help (the instructor will be notified) or just for help in general (your advisor will be notified).
How do I use Navigate?
- Check Your Email. You’ll receive notification of a faculty member’s concern. You can may also receive notifications via text.
- Take Action! If you get an alert or a referral notice, do something about it. Speak with your advisor or instructor. Reach out to a member of the Academic Excellence Team. Make arrangements for a tutor.
- Celebrate! If you get a kudos, celebrate and stay focused.
- Schedule! Arrange appointments with your advisor or the Academic Excellence Team.
More questions? Email us at email@example.com today!
Click any of the links below for more information on how Navigate helps keep you connected to your advisor, your instructors and the community.
Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re always happy to hear from you!