Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT)
The Moravian University athletic training program is a full-time, two-year, entry-level, professional practice program. After two years of classroom and clinical education, graduates will be eligible to sit for the Board of Certification to become a certified athletic trainer.
The Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, which houses the Athletic Training Program, focuses on inter-professional education and preparing students to become health care practitioners in a multi-disciplinary health care environment.
The program emphasizes student involvement in:
- Clinical Research
- Scholarship & Professional Presentation
- Leadership Development
- Professional Engagement
NO TEXTBOOK COSTS
Textbooks are provided free of cost for student use during completion of MSAT program.
FIRST TIME BOC PASS GUARANTEE
We're so sure you'll pass your Board of Certification exam on the FIRST try, we'll pay for any future attempts needed to become certified.
In fact, three of Moravian's first four cohorts graduated with a 100% BOC pass rate.
Moravian University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
Shawn Fliszar ’18 MSAT, LAT, ATC
We're ready, are you? Make the first move.
MSAT & DAT Program Accomplishments
- 98% first-time pass rate on the Board of Certification Exam for all program graduates
- 100% of program graduates are Certified Athletic Trainers
- 100% of graduates employed in the field of athletic training
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Master's Scholarship Winners- 2020, 2021
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Doctoral Scholarship Winners- 2020, 2021
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association Graduate Free Communications Presentations Winners- 2017, 2018, 2021
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association Master's Scholarship Winners- 2019, 2021
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association Doctoral Scholarship Winners- 2019, 2020
- Southeast Athletic Trainers' Association Doctoral Scholarship Winners- 2021