Our athletic training students engage in local, national and international immersive clinical education experiences that maximize student exposure to clinical practice under the supervision of experienced, certified and licensed health care providers.
Moravian University’s one-of-a-kind clinical education model allows students to customize their clinical education experience to best prepare them to meet their career and employment goals in the field. Moravian University was the country's first Athletic Training Program to utilize clinical immersion for all clinical education experiences.
Six immersive clinical education experiences, totaling 50 weeks of clinical education, allow students to gain experience in secondary schools, colleges & universities, hospitals, physician offices, rehabilitation clinics, the performing arts and more.
- Clinical Education I: Equipment Intensive (3 weeks)
- Clinical Education II: Lower Extremity (8 weeks)
- Clinical Education III: Upper Extremity (8 weeks)
- Clinical Education IV: Medicine & Rehabilitation (4 weeks - 2 days per week for 10 weeks)
- Clinical Education V: Student-Selected Setting (12 weeks)
- Clinical Education VI: Student-Selected Setting (15 weeks)
Policies and Procedures
- Moravian University Bloodborne Pathogen Post-Exposure Plan
- Moravian University MSAT Program Communicable Disease Policy