Program Cost & Financial Aid
2021 Cohort Tuition
$33,500.25 June 2021 - May 2022
$33,500.25 June 2022 - May 2023
$2,486 May 2023 - August 2023
Total program cost = $69,486.50
Immunization and Clearance Fees
Fees are subject to change and are regularly updated on this website. Current students will be informed via email regarding specific fieldwork related fees.
- $30 - FBI Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114)
- $10 - Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check (Act 34)
- $10-$100 - Out of State Residents Police Criminal Records Check $10 - Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
- $10 - Annually Two Step TB Skin Test (Moravian Health Center)
- $29 - Annual five panel drug screening
- $150 - Clinical Education Uniforms & Supplies
- $2000 - Textbooks (estimated for the entire program)
- $35 - Hepatitis B series (per dose) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $60 - MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $40 - Tdap (Must be all 3, received within 5 years) $100 - Varicella (Chicken pox) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $25 - CPR Certification Fee (required to be current during duration of enrollment in program)
- $100 - Parking Fee
We recommend that students have at least one Apple/Mac product. We do not require this. A PC that meets minimum requirements is acceptable.
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
Students who have devices that meet or exceed the above requirement may sign a waiver acknowledging the device fulfills the needs for instruction.
Additionally, students complete fieldwork experiences throughout the program and are expected to furnish their own transportation to and from off-campus fieldwork sites, housing, and food costs. Clinical Education Expenses vary based on the cfieldwork sites selected by the student.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Contact Angelo Lambroschino, Student Experience Mentor at firstname.lastname@example.org.