Moravian College is once again honoring our past by investing in our future. As we reflect on the successful completion of our last Strategic Plan, Vision 2020, we couldn't be more excited to embark on building our next plan. We will add more details to this page as we move forward.
Vision & Values
Moravian College's liberal arts education prepares each individual for a reflective life, fulfilling careers, and transformative leadership in a world of change.
Last Revised: February 7, 2021
|Aligning For Growth||United in Learning||Together Towards Equity||Building a New Legacy|
|Students & Stakeholders||Next Level Academic Programs||Universal Skills & Job Guarantee||Transformative Institution Bringing Voice to Values||Campaign for the Future|
|Financial Resources||Invest in Enrollment||Next Level Advising||Invest in Affordability Initiatives||Invest in People|
|Internal Processes||Compelling Marketing & Storytelling||Global & Internship Opportunities||Threading Inclusive Excellence Throughout||Leveraging Technology & Integrating Data|
|Organizational Capacity||Partnerships for New Possibilities||Connecting the Curriculum||Supporting Success for All Students||Adaptive & Vibrant Spaces|
Other Considerations: in the first two themes Universal Skills and Guaranteed Outcomes; Linking Liberal Arts to Outcomes; Programs for the New American University
Current Pillar Overviews
- January 22: Joint Board Meeting
- February: Pillar Team Groups meet to consider and recommend initiatives, actions, details
- March: Steering Committee selects initiatives recommended by the pillar team groups to recommend further to the President. The President then approves, modifies, resources, and sequences in preparation for the Board
- April: The strategic plan recommendations are packaged to present to the Board of Trustees for approval
- Summer 2021: Build action plans for the new initiatives
We want to hear from you!