Global Greyhound Travel Portal
The Global Greyhound Travel Portal in AMOS is your gateway to study abroad and study away programs at Moravian University. This portal is where you'll indicate your interest in a trip, upload your travel documents, sign a travel agreement, and more! You will need to login with your Moravian username and password to access the portal.
Your Next Steps
All travelers will confirm their spot on the trip of their choosing by completing their Travel Agreement. In addition to the travel program cost, all travelers are responsible for paying:
- $75 travel admin fee for travel insurance
- Travel course tuition if taken outside of the student's regular course load, or a course audit fee
- Potential cost for a travel visa
- Some meals and personal expenses while abroad
Timing of Payments
Travelers can make payments toward their trip balance on their student account online payment portal, accessed via AMOS. Travelers have the option to pay the balance in full, or pay in increments through the respective due date listed below.
- Winter Break Travel: The entire balance for Winter Break trips is due by October 15th.
- Spring Break Travel: The entire balance for Spring Break trips is due by November 15th.
- May Term & Summer Travel: The entire balance for May term and Summer trips is due by January 15th.
Before payments are made available...
- Travelers must have passed student conduct, Title IX and trip leader approvals.
- The maximum traveler capacity of the trip has been reached, or the Travel Agreement deadline has passed and the minimum traveler capacity has been reached.
- The Center for Global Education will send balance requests to Student Accounts on the 5th and 20th of each month. Please allow up to seven business days to view the balance on your account.
- All travelers will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a payment schedule and instructions.
- Travelers will be charged for the entire balance owed and may make payments in increments in alignment with the payment schedule. Travelers should expect to see a balance on their account in the days following to make payments.
Self-pay travelers will be charged for the entire program cost as listed on the AMOS Travel Portal directly to their student account.
If a trip cost is less than or equal to the 2023-2024 Elevate Global Greyhound Travel voucher of $2,600, the traveler is not responsible for paying the travel program cost, except for the fees listed directly under "Payment Information" above.
If a trip cost is greater than the 2023-2024 Elevate Global Greyhound Travel voucher of $2,600, the traveler is responsible for paying the difference in travel program cost, in addition to the fees listed listed directly under "Payment Information" above.
- Students will be charged the difference between the program cost and the Elevate Travel voucher directly to their student account.
Your Travel Itineraries
Once you've signed a Travel Agreement for a trip, it will appear under the "My Travel Itineraries" section in your travel portal.
Still need help with the Travel Portal? Contact the Center for Global Education at email@example.com or by phone: 610.625.7896