The undergraduate majors in accounting, economics, and management, as well as the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree programs offered by the Economics and Business Department, are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
ACBSP accredits more than 1,200 business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels in over 50 countries. Recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP was the first accreditor to offer specialized business accreditation at all degree levels.
ACBSP's accreditation process follows the Baldrige model. The accreditation focuses on recognizing teaching excellence, determining student learning outcomes, and a continuous improvement model. ACBSP’s student-centered teaching and learning approach, which is measured and analyzed for quality, ensures that students gain the right skills from their educational investment. Moravian College, like all institutions with programs accredited by ACBSP, is committed to continuous improvement that ensures our business program will give students the skills employers want.
Student Learning Objectives
- 2011 Graduate Assessment
- 2012 Undergraduate Assessment
- 2012 Graduate Assessment
- 2013 Undergraduate Assessment
- 2013 Graduate Assessment
- 2014 Undergraduate Assessment
- 2016 Undergraduate Assessment
- 2017 Undergraduate and Graduate Assessment
- 2018 Assessment: Presentation Skills and Statistics
- Moravian College Undergraduate Post Graduation Activity Report
- 2016 Post-Graduation Survey for Graduate Alumni
- 2018 Post-Graduation Survey of Graduate Alumni
- College Navigator for Moravian College