EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Free work-life help and resources where you need it, when you need it.
Moravian University has contracted with Uprise Health to provide an Employee Assistance Program for employees (not applicable to temporary faculty or staff or student employees).
Access your EAP
- Go to the EAP website: members.uprisehealth.com
- Click on the EAP Preferred logo
- Type in the Username: Moravian and Password: University when prompted
On your phone.
- Search for ‘wayForward’ in the app store and download the app on your phone.
- Click on GET STARTED and register as a NEW user.
- You will be asked for an employer ID. Please use “Moravian”.
Scan this code to download the App
The EAP is available to employees and their families at no cost. Help is as easy as a phone call away. The EAP offers advice, support, and practical solutions to real-life issues. All services are confidential.