Student and Alumni Publications
- Street SB, Kaminski TW. (2020). Does the FIFA 11+ program prevent hamstring injuries in college-aged male soccer players? A critically appraised topic. (online ahead of print: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
- Street S, Rawlins M, Miller J. Effectiveness of the TightRope® Fixation in treating ankle syndesmosis injuries: A critically appraised topic. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 2021;30(1):
- Bettleyon J, Kaminski TW. Does low-level laser therapy decrease muscle-damaging mediators after performance in soccer athletes versus sham laser treatment? A critically appraised topic. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 2020;29(8):1210-1213.
Clinical Bottom Lines
- Wise SL. The value of diagnostic tests in cervical radiculopathy. NATA News. May 2021: 34-35.
- Wise SL. Jewett BR. Dry Needling and Plantar Fasciitis Pain. NATA News. January 2021. 32-33.
- Cullen K, Ostrowski JL. Is “Icing to Go” the Right Answer? NATA News, Clinical Bottom Line. October 2020: 30-31.
- Wise SL. Clinical Imaging of Suspected Rotator Cuff Tears. NATA News. July 2020. 28-29.