Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Loans, scholarships, and other financial aid may be available to qualified students enrolled in the graduate Doctor of Physical Therapy program. Awards are made on the basis of need, academic promise, and personal qualifications.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Federal)
- Windmill Scholarships
Qualified students will complete the FAFSA three times over the course of the program and receive a financial aid package each year.
- For more information: Contact Toyo Adebayo, Student Experience Mentor at email@example.com.