PROGRAM COST AND FINANCIAL AID
2022 / 2023
Tuition Cost Per Semester: $13,650 (8 semesters)
Policies and Withdrawal Information
Immunization and Clearance Fees
- $30 - FBI Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114)
- $10 - Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check (Act 34)
- $10-$100 - Out of State Residents Police Criminal Records Check
- $10 - Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
- $10 - Annually Two-Step TB Skin Test (Moravian Health Center)
- $34 - Annual 11-panel drug screening
- $150 - Clinical Education Uniforms & Supplies
- $2000 - Textbooks (estimated for the entire program)
- $35 - Hepatitis B series (per dose) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $60 - MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $40 - Tdap (Must be all 3, received within 5 years) $100 - Varicella (Chickenpox) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $50 - CPR Certification Fee (required to be current during the duration of enrollment in the program)
- $100 - Parking Fee
We highly recommend that students have at least one Apple/Mac product. This includes a 13-inch MacBook OR Mac Air OR an iPad with a keyboard.
The following minimum capabilities are recommended: 8GB unified memory and 256GB SSD storage.
A PC laptop that meets minimum capabilities may be acceptable if a student signs a waiver acknowledging that the device meets minimum requirements.
Additional costs will be incurred by students for textbooks/learning materials and clinical education.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Contact Angelo Lambroschino, Student Experience Mentor at email@example.com