Program Cost and Financial Aid
2022 / 2023
Tuition Cost Per Semester: $13,650 (8 semesters)
Total Program Cost: $109,200
Immunization and Clearance Fees
- $30 - FBI Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114)
- $10 - Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check (Act 34)
- $10-$100 - Out of State Residents Police Criminal Records Check
- $10 - Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
- $10 - Annually Two-Step TB Skin Test (Moravian Health Center)
- $34 - Annual 11-panel drug screening
- $150 - Clinical Education Uniforms & Supplies
- $1000 - Textbooks (estimated for the entire program)
- $35 - Hepatitis B series (per dose) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $60 - MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $40 - Tdap (Must be all 3, received within 5 years) $100 - Varicella (Chickenpox) (if not completed during childhood vaccination series)
- $50 - CPR Certification Fee (required to be current during the duration of enrollment in the program)
- $100 - Parking Fee
We highly recommend that students have at least one Apple/Mac product. This includes a 13-inch MacBook OR Mac Air OR an iPad with a keyboard.
The following minimum capabilities are recommended: 8GB unified memory and 256GB SSD storage.
A PC laptop that meets minimum capabilities may be acceptable if a student signs a waiver acknowledging that the device meets minimum requirements.
Additional costs may be incurred by students for learning materials and clinical education.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Loans, scholarships, and other financial aid may be available to qualified students enrolled in the graduate Doctor of Physical Therapy program. Awards are made on the basis of need, academic promise, and personal qualifications.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Federal)
- Windmill Scholarships
- For more information: Contact Angelo Lambroschino, Student Experience Mentor at email@example.com