Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP)
Moravian University’s School of Rehabilitation Sciences offers a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) for students who have already earned their bachelor’s degree but have not met the necessary requirements for admission into a graduate SLP program.
This certificate program will allow students to complete the prerequisite course requirements for graduate SLP programs and allows for early application to Moravian University’s MS-SLP program with a guaranteed interview for students with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Courses are offered in person, on campus, and the certificate can be completed within 1 year (two semesters).
- HLTR 150: Introduction to Communication Sciences and Disorders
- BIOL 108: Anatomy & Physiology of the Speech and Hearing Mechanism
- HLTR 253: Phonetics & Phonology
- HLTR 252: Speech and Hearing Sciences
- HLTR 354: Clinical Linguistics
- HLTR 355: Audiology
- EDUC 410.3: Language Development
Admission Requirements / How to Apply
Admission requirements: a completed baccalaureate degree.
To apply, please fill out the application below.
$999.00 per course (1 unit) / $249.75 per credit
Eric Sanders, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Program Director & Associate Professor of Speech-Language Pathology