Program Cost & Financial Aid
Tuition Cost: $19,500 / Year (Summer / Fall / Spring semesters)
Tuition Cost: $20,000 / Year (Summer / Fall / Spring semesters)
The Technology Requirements for the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences include that students have or purchase a Macbook Pro or iPad with the following specs:
- MBP 13.3 SILVER/256GB
- Processor: 3.3GHz Dual-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- Memory: 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 550
- Storage: 256GB PCIe-based SSD
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Force Touch Trackpad
- iPAD WI-FI 32GB SPACE GRAY-USA
Students who have devices that meet or exceed the above requirement may sign a waiver acknowledging the device fulfills the needs for instruction. However, students not having equipment that meets the above requirements may acquire these devices through the college via the student technology program.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, students complete clinical education experiences throughout the program and are expected to furnish their own transportation to and from off-campus clinical education sites, housing, and food costs. Clinical Education Expenses vary based on the clinical education sites selected by the student.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Loans, scholarships, and other financial aid may be available to qualified students enrolled in the graduate Speech-Language Pathology Program. Awards are made on the basis of need, academic promise, and personal qualifications.
Students enrolled in the Moravian College Speech-Language Pathology Program may be eligible to apply for scholarships available from the:
- Pennsylvania Speech Language Hearing Association
- Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation
- National Black Association for Speech Language and Hearing
- Sertoma Inc.
- Scholarship Info for Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing