Transfer Teacher Education Admission Requirements
Moravian University welcomes applications for admission from students currently attending other colleges and universities. A student may be admitted to Moravian as a transfer student at the beginning of either the fall or the spring term.
The priority deadline for the fall 2016 semester is May 1st.
Credit is granted for courses completed with a grade of C or better at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education. The courses must be the equivalent of courses taught at Moravian or be judged by College to be consistent with Moravian’s curriculum. A maximum of 64 credit hours (16 Moravian University course units) will be accepted from two-year institutions and a maximum of 80 credit hours (20 Moravian University course units) from four-year institutions.
Transfer Application Checklist:
- Complete the Transfer Application (links above)
- Dean's Recommendation for Transfer Admissions
- Official College/University Transcript
- Official Final High School Transcript
- Recommendation from a Faculty Member
- Writing Sample
- Complete FASFA with School Code 003301