Moravian Student Chapter of the National Art Education Association (NAEA)
Art Education majors, graduate students in art education, and others interested in Visual Arts Education are welcome to join NAEA.
- Participate in professional development workshops. Past workshops have included “Handmade Papermaking,” “Bookmaking,” and “Visual Arts and Language Arts.”
- Network with art teachers and museum educators from around the state.
- Present research and field work at state and national conferences of NAEA.
- Connect with Moravian Art Education Alumni.
- For several years, members of the student chapter of NAEA helped direct Summer Art Camp, a week-long camp for children held at Moravian University.
- In October 2013, members of the Moravian student chapter of NAEA took part in the Pennsylvania Art Association Annual Conference held at Moravian University. Students offered presentations, participated in workshops, and helped with all on-site activities.
To learn more about the student chapter of NAEA, email MaryJo Rosania-Harvie at email@example.com.