To log in:
- Click on the following link: HRportal.moravian.edu
- Pin the link above to your web browser
- Use your Net ID username and password to log in (Your network ID is your email without @moravian.edu)
- Click "Login"
Tips for logging in:
- If you are having trouble with your password or username, contact IThelp@moravian.edu.
- Human Resources cannot change your Net ID username or password.
- Your HR Portal password is in sync with your Net ID password. If you need to change your password, contact IThelp@moravian.edu.
Need help? Click here for additional training guides
How to Clock Time on Your Timesheet
Click on your group to find out how!
- Part time coach [PDF]
- Non-exempt staff [PDF]
- Student workers
- How to punch in (Punching in means you are punching in for the day, punching back into work from a lunch or break or punching into a new department for the day)
- How to punch out (Punching out means you are punching out for the day, punching out of work to go to a lunch or break or punching out of one department to go work for another)
Am I a non-exempt employee?
You are considered a non-exempt employee if you are entitled to overtime pay for any hours worked over 40 hours in a work week.
Questions/ concerns should be sent to HRIShelp@moravian.edu!
Should you require assistance using these instructions or employee self-service in general, please contact HR@moravian.edu or call 610-261-1527.